Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
QRS's amazing "Internet of Things" PNOmation technologies are the future!
Bring your piano practice and musical appreciation to a whole new level ... not to mention the ability TO ALLOW YOUR PIANO TEACHER TO MONITOR YOUR PRACTICE BETWEEN LESSONS!
Upgrade your existing player piano system (of ANY make) to QRS's PNOmation3 Android/iPad/iPhone/Alexa Controlled and Spotify/iTunes style library of over 10,000 songs - NO DISCS!
The PNOmation Playback Bundle
- Includes all you need to have your piano play itself.
- PNOmation Playback Engine, Controller and Processor.
- Each system is equiped with QRSMusic Q35 or Q40 2.1 Speaker System. Manufactured for the purpose of piano accompaniement.
- WiFi interface for network integration or stand alone mode.
- Pin Light Port Extension (PLx) - Status, I/O Ports, USB, Headphones, Mic or Laptop.
- Voice Prompt feedback.
- IR Remote.
The PNOmation Playback and Record Bundle
- Includes the Playback Bundle.
- PNOscan sensors and integrations.
- Record, Playback, Perform, Save and Practice.
- PNOcloud auto record, auto save and auto upload feature set.*
- Practice and Perform.
The PNOmation Playback, Record and Practice Bundle
- Includes the Playback & Record Bundle.
- Key Stop Rail for practicing in silence.
- Practice in Silence Capabilities.
Learn and Practice
Learning has never been easier, whether it is self paced or with a teacher all possibilities exist.
- WiFi Networked & Direct (upload your playing to the PNOcloud and share with others LIKE YOUR TEACHER)
- Port your live playing to practice and instruction apps (such as PianoMarvel) using Bluetooth MIDI/Audio - gives you real-time feedback on your sight-reading and technical accuracy!
- Online learning
- Silent practice
- Local & Cloud Archives
Record, Create and Share
Bring the inspiration out front not the tech. Capture with PNOscan’s continuous optical sensing.
- Auto Record
- Auto Save(locally)
- Auto PNOcloud backup
- Share anytime,anywhere
- Open In your favorite App
The best record technologies sense the movement of the keys continuously. This means they see the entire movement of the key up and down. That data can then be used to set trigger points and assign controller values. Leaving the most accurate recording possible. The sensors also need to be non-evasive, in other words nothing effects the touch of the key, there is no mechanical link to cause potential noise or breakage. Adding weight to the key is a way to add sensors but they modify the touch of the action and action repairs become a problem. There are several types of recording technologies currently used are hall effect, flag, tft, optic - flag being the most popular and cheapest is used by the Japanese and some Korean knock offs of an early Gulbransen strip. TFT has a mechanical element to it and has been shown to be inaccurate. The only real solution is an optical sensor - but even these have issues unless you are able to filter out the noise from lights, smoke, radios and adjoining sensors. QRS's patents speak to this capability - without it the setup of an optic sensor is much too delicate a procedure and prone to hot notes, false triggers and erroneous events. PNOscan is by far the best product ever produced for recording a performance on an acoustic piano. Recently long distance learning has been pushed. Off the shelf products accessories make it happen. These products are available to QRS. QRS's systems are compatible if this is the direction you want to go.
PNOscanTM MIDI record strip is designed to be a valuable high-performance solution for discerning musicians and composers yet is reasonably priced enough and practical for everyday use by piano students, music teachers or anyone who wants to save their piano performances or recitals. Recordings can be output as standard MIDI files or on the QRS PNOmation® player piano system for more dynamic playback.